· The September Apple Keynote focused closely on health and productivity features for Apple Watch Series 6, the 8th Gen iPad, and more. Here's everything they announced.
· Apple Footer. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS.
· Apple is expected to announce iPhone and Mac computer updates at an event in October. The focus of Apple's September event is iPad and Apple Watch.
· Apple Event Keynote 10 September – It’s official, September 10th Apple Special Event. Apple has officially confirmed that they will be holding a special event on September 10th at the Steve Jobs Theater at 10 a.m. PDT. Apple is expected to announce the new iPhone, Apple Watch and Mac models at the event. What do …
Apple Event September 15, 2020. Introducing Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, Apple Fitness+, the new iPad Air and iPad, and Apple One — the all-new Apple services bundle.
· Support for real-time collaboration with Keynote on Mac, iPad and iPhone (feature in beta). Collaborate with specific people (feature in beta). Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com. Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations.
· We predict Monday 14 June for the keynote. Here's what Apple has announced at WWDC in the past: At WWDC 2020 Apple told us about iOS 14 and macOS 11 Big Sur. It …
The next Apple keynote address / product event is: Help us keep this website up to date. Add the event by making a PR on GitHub Brought by Serp Api: Google Search API
· Apple is hosting an online streaming media event for the public and press on Tuesday, October 13 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. Apple is expected …
The more you say, the less people remember.